See the video and instructions below! Together we can make a difference!
How do I do it?
More Detailed Instructions
- MAKE A VIDEO of yourself, your family, or a group of friends saying “GM1 Gangliosidosis” 5 times as fast as you can!
- Print and hold up a TEXTBOARD: #GM1TongueTwister in your image or video that says “Donate at http://www.curegm1.org” Download an textboard HERE.
- DON’T FORGET to say “I am doing the #GM1TongueTwister challenge to help save the lives of children with GM1 Gangliosidosis. Donate at http://www.curegm1.org.”
- ADD your own creative flare to add your own personal touch and humor to your video!
- NOMINATE three or more other people to take part
- REMEMBER – If you laugh or smile you have to donate!
- POST IT to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #GM1TongueTwister
- DONATE at https://curegm1foundation.org/donate/ or our generosity.com crowdfunding page: https://igg.me/at/-azYuaOSnck
Here’s a PDF file you can print to hold up in your video!
- Click on this file link and print out the file! gm1TongueTwister
- Hold up the print at the end of your video!
Who are you helping?
All the funds are being put towards medical research to save dying children’s lives! More specifically, we’re in the final stages of funding the first ever clinical trial for a cure for GM1. We need to make it through toxicology and manufacturing of the treatment. This is VERY close, but we need your help to help make a cure a reality!
Donations are 100% tax deductible. There are no paid employees at the Cure GM1 Foundation and the maximum amount possible other than credit card billing fees is being put directly towards a cure.